Enter Activation Code
Canon is one of the most acclaimed printer brands. Their printers are low-cost, reliable, and available in quite a number of patterns and sizes. They have a large catalog of printers to cater to the needs of general consumers and businesses with their PIXMA and imageCLASS lines being the most popular. They produce both inkjet and laser printers, color and monochrome, and have a plethora of budget options. In the existing global era, the printing device has to turn out to be an essential part of our domestic and workplaces.
Canon printers are capable of dealing with all of your printing needs. If you’re seeking out convenience, pick out a wireless i.e; wi-fi Canon printer to permit you to fire off excessive great prints out of your smartphone, tablet, computer, or another internet-related device. Get a guide about Canon setup at http://Ij.start.canon
With your canon devices, you can print off high-quality images and documents without having to transfer your files first. And the results are always great as this printer has an incredible resolution. Compared to other brands, Canon is arguably the best for photo printing:
- Their inkjet printers tend to have a better color page yield, making them more cost-effective for printing photos.
- Most of Canon’s printers have good photo printing quality. Compared to Epson, Canon has more options in the budget range.
To know more, visit http://Canon.com/ijsetup
Stepwise guide to connect the Printer to a wireless network
Here is a stepwise guide that enables you to connect the printer to a wireless network:
Your printer can be connected to a wireless network using the Manual connect method. This will allow you to specify the network to connect the printer. It will also allow you to use the operation panel to directly enter the network password.
To connect the printer to your wireless network using the Manual connect method, follow the steps below.
- Press the Setup button (A).
- Use the Left or button (B) to select Wi-Fi setup and press the OK button.
- Select Manual connect and press the OK button.
- Select your wireless router and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- Enter the password. Text entry is case-sensitive.
- Enter password screen. If you don’t know the password for your wireless router, see the wireless router manual or contact its manufacturer.
- If “Connected” appears, the network does not require a password. Continue from step 7.
- After entry, press and hold the OK button for at least two seconds.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the screen below appears, press the OK button.
- If the printer fails to connect to your network, press the OK button, then press the Back button and try to enter the password again.
- Press the COPY button (A).
- The network connection setup is now complete.
- After connecting the printer to your wireless network, you can set up a computer or mobile device to work with the printer. Select the computer or device you want to set up to work with the printer.
Still, Need Help? Visit http://Canon.com/ijsetup
About Canon Group
If you wish to go from digital to paper, the Canon printer delivers everything!
- Ever since its foundation in 1937, Canon is guided by the ‘Kyosei’ philosophy of dwelling and working together for the common good. Canon endeavors to fabricate and deliver world-class products, becoming a top global corporation by diversifying into new business fields throughout the world.
- Aiming at optical technologies, Canon produces office equipment, consumer and professional imaging devices, network cameras, healthcare, and industrial equipment. Through the close connection between its global head office in Tokyo and regional headquarters in America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and regional headquarters in Japan, Canon combines its global and local operations organically.
- In 1996, Canon launched its Excellent Global Corporation Plan to serve society with advanced technologies and become a trustworthy and responsible corporate citizen. Currently, Canon boasts a strong global presence of 376 subsidiaries all over.
- Canon U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. From the opening of the New York office in 1955 to the further development of imaging products today, Canon U.S.A., Inc. has been a leader in product development in the Americas.
To know more, log on to http://Ij.start.canon